IVER-MITE OTIC 7.5 ML - is an otic solution for the control and treatment of auricular scabies in dogs and cats.
Active substances: Ivermectin
Otic solution for control and treatment of auricular scabies in dogs and cats
Target species: dogs, cats
Packing: 7.5 ml
1 g otic solution contains:
Ivermectin ... .. ................................................ .. 0.03 mg
Methylparahydroxybenzoate. 2.0 mg
Propylparahydroxybenzoate .................................... .. 1.0 mg
Glycerin, propylene glycol.
Ivermectin is a macrocyclic lactone class-specific antiparasitic substance, isolated from the product obtained by fermenting an actinomycete called Streptomyces avermitilis. IVER-MITE OTIC solution contains the active substance ivermectin, the antiparasitic substance with scabicidal effect, which acts by increasing the cell membrane permeability to chlorine ions with the hyperpolarization of nerve or muscle cells, causing the parasite and the death of the parasite; Also causes the secretion of gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the parasite nerve synapses, resulting in the disruption of the nervous impulse.
Dogs and cats.
In the control and treatment of auricular scab.
DOSAGE, ROUTE AND METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
Clean the animal's ear with a cerumenolytic solution - Otto Cleans. Inspire 2 to 5 drops of product and gently massage the base of the ear, favoring direct drug-ectoparasite contact. After a few minutes, excess product is removed by light buffing with hydrophilic vata. 4 treatments are administered at 3 days or at the recommendation of the veterinarian.
CONTRAINDICATIONS, PRECAUTIONS AND ADVERSE REACTIONS
It is not used in the treatment of parasitoses in hypersensitive animals. Do not administer ivermectin to youngsters under 2 months, to convalescence or weakened animals. It is not used in Collie breeds and its metis (due to side effects with potentially toxic), the breed being very sensitive.
Do not administer in case of hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients. Can be used during gestation and lactation. Although it is generally well tolerated, ivermectin may cause unpleasant side effects if the dose is too high. Symptoms of overdosage or drug toxicity include: trembling, uncertain movement, obstruction, temporary blindness, dilated pupils, disorientation, weakness, lack of appetite, vomiting, abundant salivation, slow or accelerated breathing, and generally occur 12 hours after administration .
It's not necessary.
Keep at temperatures below 25 ° C. Protect from light. Keep away from frost.
Diluted bottles with 7.5 ml of otic solution.
Important: IVER MITE OTIC 7.5 ML - belongs to the veterinary pharmacy category.